- Worked on another good problem today:
- One student literally shouted Yes! and double fist pumped when she got the answer. So cute.
- Yesterday my trig students asked for homework so they could practice for their quiz today- and it showed.
- Sixth hour was teasing me about fixing my hair in the mirror and I said “Well I have to because you wouldn’t tell me if I looked bad!” Student responds with “That’s because you never look bad!” I ❤ a good one liner.
- Taught midpoint today as conceptually as I could, without ever mentioning the formula, and heard lots of positive comments :”This is easy.” “I like doing this.”
- I did a good job of questioning students while graphing absolute value equations that helped them make connections for function transformations and how they affect the graphs. Yay for better questioning!